● Product features
- Active ingredient: Ethyl butylacetylaminopropionate (IR3535®) 14.0%
- Effects: Mosquito and wild mite repellent
- Content description: Clear or light brown liquid
- Package unit: 100 mL/ plastic
● Strong points
1. Using Germany's Merck's IR3535® with its 350 years of experience
- IR3535 is registered in the US EPA as an insecticidal composition. It was also introduced in the contingency plan for Zika virus proposed by the WHO and the CDC.
2. Catch safely with a low-toxic mist which is less abrasive to the skin
- According to the skin iritation test, the substance was confirmed to be a low-toxic SuDstance. It was also contirmed as a loWw-toxic substance arter a genotoxicity test
3. A reliable repellent composition used in baby lotions that can be used by all age groups
- The original IR35358 substance developed by Merck IS used in global lotion products. t is a reliable repellent that can be used by all age groups.
4. Repels both mosquitos and chiggers!
- From Zika virus and Japanese encephalitis-carrying mosquitos, to chiggers that carry scrub typhus, an infectious disease prevalent in autumn, ZAPS Aqua-Guard liquid-type insect repellent Kills all two outdoor insects in one go. ProtectS against chiggers and mosquitos for up to three hours!
● Use & Control
- Hold the spray 10 to 20 cm away from yOur exposed skin, or shoes or clothes you would like to spray before or during outdoor activities.