Soluble boron: 0.05Soluble iron: 0.1
Only for fruit trees
● Features and Benefits
- PeIncreased pigmentation and sugar content due to the supply of total minerals required for growthllets
- Rapid supply of soluble calcium and essential minerals reduces premature decay
- Increase of yield, quality and shelf life due to growth of crops
- Decrease fertilizer usage by accelerating nutrient absorption due to decomposition and synthesis of oil and minerals
- Prevention of softening of pulp and sugar content due to annual temperature increase
- Promotion of Soil Entegrenation by Increasing Activation of Soil Rhizosphere Microorganisms
- Production of Functional Healthy Agricultural Products by Improving Mineral Content of Naturally Containing Crops
● Fertility (based on 10a)
How to use
Apple, pear, citrus
Depending on the cultivation environment, usage can be increased or decreased.
Peaches, grapes, persimmon
● How to use
- In late autumn (November to December) or early spring (February to March), fertilize ½ of Hi-bricks and fertilize by the rainy season and typhoon.
- When the heavy rain caused by the typhoon in the rainy season is over without using grace, you can fertilize the total amount of reference fertilizer.
- According to the fruit varieties, for early and late breeding, 3 months to 3 months before harvest and 3 to 4 months before harvest.
- Due to the nature of the fruit trees, the plagiarum, which lacks a large amount of microalgae due to a series of long-standing series, should be used as a gravestone in the entire plateau.
- Since this product is fertilizer, it is prohibited to use it for feed such as animal feed.